Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Moving on

What exactly does it mean to "move on"? I think that Jerry Seinfeld had a good analogy of the "break-up". He says it is a lot like tipping over a Coke machine. You just can't do it in one push, you have to rock it back and forth a while, until it finally goes over. That seems to be what is happening here.

I have been advised to begin in the next steps of moving on. As painful as this is, I know in my heart it is what I need to do.

It continues to rain here, pouring down in sheets, in fact. The wrath of Jeanne is now here, although she seems to be calming down a bit. The low pressure system is making me (and the kids) so grouchy. Why does this happen?



Gilmore girls episode was..... satisfactory, not sure what the deal with Luke and Lorelai is though. Rory is trouble, how could she? Doesn't she know that letters always get found by the wrong people. sheesh. Anyway, I liked the show more when it was funny, not so dramatic. I have enough drama.