Thursday, September 23, 2004

Autumn

I started an entry yesterday, but somehow it got lost and I don't feel like remembering it.
This is my favorite time of year, I love crisp blue skies and the way dried up leaves crunch underfoot. I like being able to wear sweaters and boots and tights with skirts. I love the smell of Autumn air, it is earthy and wholesome. Last night I kept smelling pizza cooking (a hungry smell), but I think that was because of the McCormick plant nearby. They must have been doing oregano or something like that. Is there a pizza spice blend they make?
Happy Fall everyone. Crunch some leaves and think of me.

Today I am thankful for chocolate. My stores have been replenished. Thank you Mom and Greg! (no golden ticket, though) I am also thankful for D. He told me I was "Wonder Woman" and that is probably the greatest compliment a four year old boy can give.