Friday, December 16, 2005

A little holiday humor

Christmas Carols for the Psychiatrically Challenged

  • Schizophrenia - Do You Hear What I Hear?
  • Multiple Personality Disorder - We Three Queens Disoriented Are
  • Amnesia - I Don't Know if I'll Be Home for Christmas
  • Narcissistic - Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
  • Manic - Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Street and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants
  • Paranoid - Santa Claus is Coming to Get Me
  • Personality Disorder - You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why
  • Obssessive Compulsive Disorder - Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells .....
  • Agoraphobia - I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day but Couldn't Leave My House
  • Autistic - Jingle Bell Rock and Rock and Rock and Rock and Rock and Rock
  • Senile Dementia - Walking in a Winter Wonderland Miles from My House in My Slippers and Robe
  • Oppositional Defiance Disorder - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause So I Burned Down the House
  • Social Anxiety Disorder - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate