Saturday, April 08, 2006

Another Fresh Start

I spent a good chunk of the weekend at the Fresh Start Seminars this weekend. I attended this last year and was, to put it mildly, a tad overwhelmed. It is a lot of information to absorb in a short period of time. Last year I found that I was somewhere in the vacinity of "Depression" and "Acceptance" on the slippery slope of recovery. I am glad to say that this year I find myself on the brink of the final stage of "Forgiveness". I say on the brink, because I haven't actually told M that I have forgiven him. I'm not quite there yet, but I believe that I no longer hold the wrongs he committed against me against him. Sometimes I even pray for him, although I confess it isn't on a regular basis.

So, I've been pretty busy lately. Some of you have expressed disappointment in the reduction of my posts. All I can say is, "Get a hobby people!" No, I'm kidding. I appreciate that some of you enjoy reading these bits of my thoughts and daily life. Thank you for continuing to check in.

The pace of my life recently seems to have sped up and I can hardly keep up, but I am enjoying spending more time in my sewing studio in the evenings as well as more time outdoors as the weather warms. Some of the work I have been doing is for my cousin's handbag business which I am pleased to say is growing. (Check it out, buy one for Mother's Day.) I expect that as the children get older that I will be spending even more time sewing. It is the one job that I continue to enjoy and feel I am really good at.