Friday, March 25, 2005

More Spiders and shopping

There have been more gross, disgusting, humongo spiders in my house. Last night, I had the boys almost asleep and was about to go to bed myself (I've been quite run-down) when I spied a huge arachnid by my coffee table. I let out a stifled scream, because as I started to shriek, I remembered that the boys were practically asleeep. Well, they perked right up when they heard me, and wanted to see the nasty beast before I sucked him up into the amazing vaccuumous Oreck. ( I am so thankful for the long attatchements.) All the excitement rejuvenated me a little, but I still turned in earlier than usual.

Rumor has it that a Borders is coming to Timonium/Lutherville. I am quite excited by this prospect, as we don't have a decent bookstore north of Towson. I just paid homage to the great OLD NAVY which has just recently appeared in town too. Now I don't need to drive 20 minutes to get to there- it is almost walking distance (depends on the day and the shoes) from my home. There may even be another mega bookstore coming to the new shopping center in Hunt Valley as well as many other shopping opportunities. It will be one of those fake small-town-like malls, all outdoors, but it is a big improvement to the run-down has-been of a mall that was there before it. Ahh, suburbia, (cough, cough).