Monday, June 04, 2007

A to Z


Another one of those meme thingies... this one was sent to me on myspace, and instead of sending it to everyone there , I thought I'd post it here.

ALL ABOUT ME FROM “A” TO “Z”
A - AVAILABLE?: -- very

B - BEST SPORT?: -- frisbee

C - CRUSH?: -- Adrian Grenier (in Devil Wears Prada)

D- DREAMS?: -- often and weird

E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO?: -- MK

F - FAVORITE COLOR?: -- cerulean (because I like to say it, but I'm fond of lots of colors, especially purple)

G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS?: -- bears

H - HOME STATE?: -- MD

I - INSTRUMENT?: --kazoo or tambourine

J - JUICE?: -- cran-anything

K - KIND OF MUSIC?:-- it depends on the mood

L - LONGEST CAR RIDE?: -- Baltimore to Colorado

O - ONE WISH?: -- a helpmate

P - PHOBIA/FEARS?: -- spiders

Q - FAVORITE QUOTE?: --" Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intellegently." Albert Einstein

R - REASON TO SMILE?: -- the 3 munchkins

S - LAST SONG YOU HEARD?: -- "Lead me Lord" (I just sang it to the kiddos)

T - TIME YOU WOKE UP TODAY?: -- 6:55 am

U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME?: -- I curl my toes under when I'm nervous

V - VEGETABLE YOU DON'T LIKE?: -- eggplant

W - WORST HABIT?: -- staying up too late, cracking my neck

X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD?: -- teeth, chest

Y - YUMMY FOOD?: -- dark chocolate

Z - ZOO ANIMAL?: -- polar bears, otters and prairie dogs