Monday, November 27, 2006

4 Tagged (again)

MaryKate tagged me on this one, and I do believe I've done it before, but for those of you who are new or forgetful I'll give it another go.

Things You May Not Have Known About Me:
Four jobs I've had in my life:

  1. nanny/ day care
  2. school librarian
  3. art teacher
  4. freelance seamstress/custom clothier
Four movies I would (and do) watch over and over:
  1. Amelie
  2. Anne of Green Gables
  3. Pride and Prejudice
  4. It's a Wonderful Life
Four places I have lived:
  1. Baltimore, MD
  2. Timonium, MD
  3. The Philippines
  4. Chantilly, VA
Four TV shows I love (or would love) to watch:
  1. Gilmore Girls
  2. Smallville
  3. Numb3rs
  4. (I don't really watch t.v. so I don't even know what the shows are anymore....the 3 listed above are favorites from the past couple years, but I'm sure there are better, more interesting programs that I'll never see since I don't have cable and will have forgotten about them by the time the roll out on dvd.)
Four Places I have been on Vacation:
  1. Estes Park, CO
  2. Les 7 Laux, France
  3. The Netherlands
  4. North Carolina beaches
Four of my favorite foods:
  1. waffles
  2. most non-pudding related desserts especially if chocolate, fruit or nuts are involved
  3. roasted meat and potatoes
  4. cheese fondue
Four of my favorite books (a bit redundant from a previous quiz, but hey):
  1. The Bible, God (and others)
  2. Lord of the Rings, Tolkein
  3. The Chronicles of Narnia, Lewis
  4. Harry Potter, Rowling
I'm not passing this one on, since it's come around quite a bit in the blogosphere. Rest easy all you blog-friends :D

*Hey, I'm really excited that the new version of Blogger has a functioning spellcheck! Okay, now I've got no excuses.